Must Love Dogs serves the Gainesville FL area and offers a cage free boarding experience which is an extension of our Doggie Daycare. You dog plays all day with our daycare dogs, then retires to their open air suite. If your dog prefers a Crate, we have those too, but only if that is what your dog wants.
There are no extra pay to play fees here. It is real simple, they play and rest as much as they want, get their food, treats, and medicines when they are suppose to, and sleep soundly through the night.
Must Love Dogs fills up quickly, so be sure to plan ahead and make your reservations early. If we are full we can offer to add you to a waiting list or you can choose to have you dog sleep in one of our crates, or you can bring your own. If a suite opens up they get first priority. We have a wide range of suite sizes so we can accommodate family dog groups that want to stay and sleep together.
Must Love Dogs boarding stays require a reservation, so give us a call. Since our boarding is run with our daycare, all new dogs must complete a daycare trial (see the Getting Started Checklist under the Doggie Daycare section for more information).
Here are a few things you will need to know:
1. Click here for our fee schedule.
2. Drop-off and Pick-up: Reservations are required. Drop-off is anytime during office hours. It is best to Drop-off at least 2 hours before closing so your dog has a chance to play. Appointment only on Sunday morning or holidays when the office is closed. Morning drop-offs available by appointment only. Pick up before noon Mon-Sat and before 2:00 Sundays. Pick-ups after these times are subject to normal daycare fees.
3. Holidays: Holidays require a minimum number of days stay depending on the holiday and a one-night deposit.
4. Longer Stays: Stays longer than a week require a half down deposit at drop-off. We do occasionally offer special pricing for extended stays of two weeks or more depending on availability and demand. Please check with us.
5. What to bring: We have food bowls, water bowls and scoops to measure out food. Bring blankets or toys to sleep with. They will not be able to play with toys while in daycare. You can bring food in a bag, or feel free to divide out portions. We have a dedicated dog food refrigerator if your dog food requires it. Bring medicines, treats, and supplements. Be sure to let our staff know about schedules and if your dog has any limitations. Our staff will go over everything with you at drop-off and list all your dog’s belongings.
6. Baths at Pickup: Please let us know at drop-off if you want Must Love Dogs to bathe your family pet prior to pick-up. We will need to know the time you are picking up to insure your dog is clean and dry for you. If your plans change, please keep us informed.
7. Emergency Contact: It is very important that we have a way to contact you and a backup local contact if possible. If an emergency arises we want to be sure Must Love Dogs can reach you or somebody you know.